SiSky Enterprise Edition is a Business Skype Solution for Asterisk/IPPBX.
SiSky-Connect SIP to the Skype Network
· Supports 30 Skype trunks (concurrent calls) on one computer.
· Supports cascade connection of multiple computers to unlimited extend Skype trunks.
· Builds enterprise branch communications network through Skype with optimal design.
· Company Skype ID, add the effective voice trunk to Internet.
· Automatically finds idle trunk to transfer Skype Incoming calls.
· Automatically finds idle trunk to make Skype Outgoing calls.
· Delivers Skype functionality into enterprise extension system.
· Enable customized Speed-dial or PSTN matchable dialing plan.
· Sets a dedicated phone extension to ring for Skype incoming call.
· Multi-User Mode allows users to create and manage their own contacts.
· 'Utility' allows every user to export his personal Skype contacts into his private phonebook.
· Noise reduction, echo cancellation and compensation for losing packet techniques ensure the excellent voice quality.
Tell us your experience with SiSky Enterprise Edition220.127.116.11
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
SiSky Personal Edition TRIAL SiSky-Connect SIP to Skype Network Make/Receive Skype Calls by IP Phone KEY Features: * Make Skype outgoing calls and incoming calls available on SIP device * Display Skype ID on IP phone if SIP proxy supports it * Setup speed-dial to short the dialing duration * Transfer Skype Calls to... Download
OpenTouch Message Center FREE OpenTouch Message Center application for Android Smartphone provides - wherever you are thanks to cellular voice and mobile data connections - a secure access to the enterprise messaging services, as if your smartphone was a business deskphone. PLATFORM REQUIREMENTS • Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise... Download
CTI Data Connector TRIAL CTI Data Connector Enterprise Edition offers Computer Telephony integration (via TAPI interface) in any enterprise database (SQL database, MS-Access), programming interface (XML, DLL) for applications and support of Microsoft Outlook. * Dial within an application with a Hotkey * Dial from an... Download